- Treatment of Growths/ Moles ... Many common growths develop on people's skin. While the cause is often poorly understood, it is known that some are associated with aging, and others are inherited. (American Academy of Dermatology)
- Skin Cancer – ABCDs of Melanoma ... How to look for danger signs in pigmented lesions of the skin. (American Academy of Dermatology)
- National Cancer Institute -- Information about skin cancer treatment, prevention, causes, screening, clinical trials, research, and other topics from the National Cancer Institute.
- American Academy of Dermatology ... the largest, most influential and most representative of all dermatologic associations.
National Psoriasis Foundation ... a patient-driven, nonprofit organization that is the voice for the millions of Americans affected by psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Skin Cancer Foundation ... has set the standard for educating the public and the medical profession about skin cancer, its prevention by means of sun protection, and the need for early detection and prompt, effective treatment.
National Rosacea Society ... is the world's largest organization dedicated to improving the lives of the estimated 14 million Americans who suffer from this widespread but poorly understood disorder.
Web MD ... provides valuable health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek information. You can trust that their content is timely and credible.
Hyperhidrosis ... affects millions of people around the world – nearly 3% of the population according to some studies.
- Mayo Clinic ... a not-for-profit medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of virtually every type of complex illness. Mayo provides clinic and hospital services at its locations in Rochester, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida, and Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.