How to join your virtual visit using the link in email or text message
Join your scheduled virtual visit by clicking the link in your appointment confirmation email or the text message you received on any compatible device. You may use the emailed link on your desktop, laptop, cell phone, or tablet. You may use the text message link on your cell phone. System requirements include a microphone, camera, great internet connection. Browser requirements: Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera
We ask that you plan to join your virtual visit 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Helpful virtual visit tips:
Use Google Chrome browser
Find a location that is well lit.
Reduce your background noise.
Find a private space to discuss your healthcare.
Try to position yourself in close proximity to your wireless router for the best possible signal.
Do you have an in-clinic visit you'd like to transition to a virtual visit? Call our offices to find out if you are a candidate for telehealth or a virtual visit. If you'd like to schedule your next virtual visit, learn more here.
1. Navigate to your email to view your virtual visit appointment reminder.
OR you may use the link that was sent via text message.
Please be sure you are using the Google Chrome browser.
If you're having an issue loading the virtual visit, try restarting your device.
2. We ask that you join the virtual waiting room at least 10 minutes before your scheduled visit. To join the virtual waiting room simply click “Join this Telemed Appointment directly.”
OR if you are using the text message link, simply click the unique link in the message.
3. You will be prompted to fill out an optional vitals questionnaire. Click “Submit Vitals” to continue.
**Even if you don't submit any vitals, to continue you must hit "Submit Vitals"
4. Once your optional questionnaire is complete, you will arrive at a screen to test your system compatibility. Please be patient as your system connectivity is determined. Once your connection is verified you can click the “Proceed” button.
5. You may join the virtual waiting room no more than 30 minutes prior to your visit.
6. Once connected to the virtual visit, you will remain in the virtual waiting room until your provider has arrived.
7. When your provider arrives you are ready to begin discussing your health needs.
If there is an issue with your connection you may use the chat window on the right side of the screen to interact with your provider.
If you get disconnected during your visit, just follow the steps to join the virtual waiting room again and wait for your provider.
8. When your visit is complete, simply hit the red phone button to end the visit.