Laser Hair Removal
Laser Vessel Correction
Laser Pigmentation Treatment
Laser Skin Tightening
- ZERONA Non-Invasive Body Slimming
SkinPen (Select Locations Only)
Vbeam Perfecta (Select Locations Only)
Electrolysis (Select Locations Only)
Ear Piercing (Select Locations Only)
Brow & Eyelash Tinting (Select Locations Only)
Request an Appointment
Laser Hair Removal 101
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks before and after your treatment.
- Recently tanned skin cannot be treated. This includes tan from tanning beds, creams and bronzers.
- Always wear Sunscreen SPF 50 or higher.
- Avoid heat exposure like saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, extremely hot showers or strenuous activities for a minimum of 48-hours post-treatment.
- No working out for at least 24hrs post-treatment.
- Just say no to plucking, waxing, epilating, tweezing, or threading… shaving is the only option before/after sessions. And don’t forget to shave the area we are treating within 24hrs of your appointment.
- Up to 2-weeks post-treatment, you may notice hair falling out of the treated areas. This is not new growth, this is your laser treatment working! (Note: You can clean/remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth.)
- Treatments are not allowed until 14 days after final dose of any antibiotic or photosensitizing medications (Examples: antibiotics, steroids, St. Johns Wort).
- Accutane must be stopped 9 months before laser treatments.
- Over the counter Retin-A, Retinols, Glycolics, Salicylics should be avoided on the treatment area 3 days prior to treatment.
- Prescription strength Retin-A, Retinols, Glycolics, Salicylics should be avoided on the treatment area 3 days prior to treatment.
- Laser Hair Removal is not effective on grey, blond and red hair.
KMC MedSpa Locations
10940 Parallel Pkwy, Ste M
Kansas City, KS 66109
6333 Long Ave. Ste 360
Shawnee, KS 66216
12850 Metcalf Ave. Ste 210
Overland Park, KS 66213
2921 SW Wanamaker Dr.
Topeka, KS 66614
4201 Anderson Ste B
Manhattan, KS 66503