- Laser Hair Removal
- Vein Treatment
- Laser Skin Tightening
- HydraFacial MD
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Injections
- SkinPen/Dermapen Microneedling
- Vbeam Perfecta
- Brow & Eyelash Tinting
- UltraShape Laser Genesis
- Active FX Encore C02 Laser
Request an Appointment
Laser Hair Removal 101
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks before and after your treatment.
- Recently tanned skin cannot be treated. This includes tan from tanning beds, creams and bronzers.
- Always wear Sunscreen SPF 50 or higher.
- Avoid heat exposure like saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, extremely hot showers or strenuous activities for a minimum of 48-hours post-treatment.
- No working out for at least 24hrs post-treatment.
- Just say no to plucking, waxing, epilating, tweezing, or threading… shaving is the only option before/after sessions. And don’t forget to shave the area we are treating within 24hrs of your appointment.
- Up to 2-weeks post-treatment, you may notice hair falling out of the treated areas. This is not new growth, this is your laser treatment working! (Note: You can clean/remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth.)
- Treatments are not allowed until 14 days after final dose of any antibiotic or photosensitizing medications (Examples: antibiotics, steroids, St. Johns Wort).
- Accutane must be stopped 9 months before laser treatments.
- Over the counter Retin-A, Retinols, Glycolics, Salicylics should be avoided on the treatment area 3 days prior to treatment.
- Prescription strength Retin-A, Retinols, Glycolics, Salicylics should be avoided on the treatment area 3 days prior to treatment.
- Laser Hair Removal is not effective on grey, blond and red hair.
KMC MedSpa Locations
10940 Parallel Pkwy, Ste. M
Kansas City, KS 66109
6333 Long Ave, Ste. 360
Shawnee, KS 66216
11301 Nall Ave, Ste. 205
Leawood, KS 66211
2921 SW Wanamaker Dr.
Topeka, KS 66614
4201 Anderson, Ste. B
Manhattan, KS 66503