Dr. Anderson on ‘Ask the Doctor’ Radio Show June 13
Dr. Anderson covers hot dermatology topics with Dr. James Mirabile on KCMO Talk Radio
Over the weekend, dermatologist Kyle Anderson, MD from our Leawood and Lawrence clinics, stopped by Dr. James Mirabile of Mirabile MD’s radio show. During the show the docs discussed pediatric dermatology, acne, the importance of annual screenings, and more. Here is the breakdown of what the two covered. To listen to the show, visit Ask the Doctor Radio Show and click on the “Play Now” link under the June 13th section.
Topics discussed include:
- Babies and Eczema – how ceramics affect babies’ skin.
- Skin Cancer Epidemic: melanoma cases have doubled and 1 in 5 people will get skin cancer in their lives.
- Annual Skin Screening: Who should get them and how often.
- New Patients: How to schedule an appointment with Dr. Anderson (call 913-451-5934).
- How to Identify a Problem Skin Spot: Look for pain, bleeding, and duration.
- How to Properly Apply Sunscreen: SPF 50 and above, re-application.
- Acne Treatment: How to prevent acne and how to properly take care of skin to treat it.